2017 Christmas & New Years Holiday Schedule
The Central Texas Conference Service Center (CTCSC) will be closed for the Christmas and New Year’s holidays from Dec. 22 – Jan. 1. The CTCSC will resume normal business hours at 8:30 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 2. If you have an emergency and need to reach a member of the CTC Service Center when the CTCSC is closed, call 817-994-0139 or e-mail CTCSC@ctcumc.org.
2017 End-of-Year Giving Remittance Schedule
Refer to the timetable below as you plan your church’s year-end remittances to the Conference Service Center. These dates apply to Connectional Mission Giving and all remittance giving, including Special Day Offerings and Advance Specials. Do not submit payments for 2018 until January 12.
- Dec. 22-Jan. 1: Service Center closed
- Wed. Jan. 3: Last day to mail – suggested Next-Day (use Priority Mail at your own risk)
- Wed. Jan. 3: Checkout begins
- Tue. Jan. 9: Last day to schedule 2017 online payment – start date no later than Jan. 10
- Wed. Jan. 10: Last day to hand deliver – close out at 4 p.m.
- Thur. Jan. 11: Final 2017 Remittance Reports and Distribution of Funds
- Fri. Jan. 12: First day to submit 2018 remittance and benefit payments
- Wed. Jan. 24: Checkout closes; district office Review of Statistics